Sunday, March 16, 2014

WHAT A WEEK! MARCH 10, 2014

Hey everyone. This week has been one to remember. They say in a mission you'll experience a low and a high and that sure did happen this week! Who cares about the low but the high was great!!! We tracked in the snow! And then the next day Heavenly Father blessed us with 75 degree weather!! Then, besides not reaching our goals, we were able to come up with really awesome ideas! We were able to share sweet messages with members! I feel like I never have time to share everything that happened! But read Alma 24. It's awesome and think what the weapons of today are and what you want to bury. Then tell me about it. I would love to hear what you are burying. Also transfers are coming up and I am super stoked! We are moving into a new home and missionaries are going to be changing! Leaving and coming in! So I am pumped for that! Yesterday I gave a talk in church about Conversion and what it is and how do we become and what to do to stay converted! It was awesome! I was super nervous but I held that in and nobody could tell! Or so they say! I'm ready for this week! It'll be good!!!
Love you all lots and so grateful for the prayers :)
Sister Svedin :)


                                                                       *I'm still me!

No comments:

Post a Comment