Monday, March 24, 2014

TO EVERYONE!!! - March 24, 2014

So family and friends,

I have gathered you today to read about my past week. Shout out to Sister McFarland and also the Young Womens and Emily and Grandma and Grandpa. I love you all!
On Wednesday I got to attend the temple! I love it! I have also been praying for a trial. And I havent gotten one yet. Heavenly Father likes to mess with me. I have decided my trial is to not recieve a trial. :) 
To all the insiders : I met "the missionary". NBD! Moving on.....
No joke, every family in my ward has a baby. And I can't hold babies. Maybe that's my trial?
Tracting is so fun! I love knocking on doors. The sidewalks here are a little small. My companion Sister Kreissl actually wrote down something that I said! I said "It's like their own personal fat joke they have for everyone." Cause seriously we can not walk next to each other. 
I saw a '67 Mustang. :) They only made 500 of them BTW.
This transfer is going to be awesome! I love going over to Arvada Estates in case you didnt know. I have many friends there! And hymn singing is the best! 
On Sunday we had linger longer after church. It was so yummy! I loved it! and I have gained a different testimony about the Book of Mormon. I was reading one day this past week and it stood out to me while reading that I have read the Book of Mormon. And if I turn away from the gospel, when I am judged on Judgement day, the Book of Mormon will be there testifying that I have witnessed the truthfulness of the gospel and that I have felt the spirit. So many times do the writers of the Book of Mormon say that they testify of the things that are in the book. So just a thought for you all. 
I know this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Christ is our Savior. Through Him we can become better and live with our families forever! Prophets are called of God! Joseph Smith was called to Restore the fullness of the gospel back on the earth! and Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today who leads and guides us! Conference is coming up and I am super excited! Not only because I am a missionary and the spirit I carry with me is exemplified it seems like rather than it would being at home, but because we all get to sit down and listen to the prophet and all the other speakers!! 
I love you all so very much! And I have not forgotten any of you! I passed my 2 month mark! AWESOME! only 16 months left. 
Love, Sister Svedin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment