Monday, February 24, 2014

My Testimony :) - February 24, 2014

Hi everyone! 
This week has been the best ever! Many things have happened! I just want to take this time that I have to share my testimony with you. Of course all the fun stuff I do is interesting and it's fun to read about that but I just want to let you know that I know the Church of Jesus Christ has the fullness of the gospel and that it is true! I know that the priesthood has been restored back onto this earth for us to use! We don't use it enough!! Always ask for blessings when you need them. They are for us to have direct communication with our Father in Heaven. He loves us so much! He has blessed us with families and many other things! He loves us so much that he sent His Son to die for us. The Savior suffered for us so we wouldn't have to. Use the Atonement. Use it to get rid of your burdens and most importantly, Forgive Yourself. The Savior suffered for us already. He has already paid the price. Lean on him. Give up the stress that you are going through and be happy! God wants us all to be happy and have a good life. Hold to the rod. Keep yourself on the path to righteousness and by your example, others WILL follow! They will see the happiness in your life and want the same. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is true and has been given to us to read. Read it! Through the scriptures, Heavenly Father can talk to us and give us revelation, along with prayer. My challenge to you is also for myself. Each night, kneel down and pray and at the end of each prayer, (before closing it) tell Heavenly Father and Jesus what you have learned about the gospel or Him that day. He wants us to talk to Him. Along with that, have faith that he is listening. Have faith that he will help you. Faith without works is dead. Show your faith and he will bless you. I love you all so much and I love the gospel and being a missionary is the best!!!! EVER!
Sister Svedin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment